Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 5 Done... Almost

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 5 weeks student teaching in this amazing place.  I accomplished an amazing feat today - I have planned all my lessons for the rest of the time I'm teaching here.  That means I can spend my free time making my lessons better, wasting time, or possibly observing other teachers.  Hopefully I can watch some teachers from other subjects teach - that would be interesting.  I will ask about that next week.  Tomorrow is the Olympics!  Well, not technically, but each register class chose a country and tomorrow they are competing in Olympic events.  I get to help out with the biathlon.  I don't have the most interesting job, but hopefully I can finish early and see some football (soccer) or hockey.  I'm excited.  And there's always the plus of getting to wear jeans to school. 

Well, I spent my night applying for jobs again.  Six more applications out there.  If you are reading this and can get me a job for the next year (preferably teaching math, but I'm not picky), I'd greatly appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment