Friday, May 11, 2012

Another Week Down

Four weeks of student teaching over.  That means I've been in the UK for five weeks and I have three weeks left.  It's going by quickly.

Today is another rainy day and since I am planning all sorts of activities for my remaining time, I decided to spend my half day inside planning the next three weeks and getting some chores done.  I don't know why I am spending all this money without a job waiting for me, but when in Rome, eh?  Now I sound Canadian.

My plans for the next 3 weeks:
May 12:  Inchcolm Abbey
May 13:  Gilmerton Cove

May 18:  Leave for London
May 19:  London (suggestions?)
May 20:  London (suggestions?)
May 21:  WB Studio Tour London - Harry Potter!!!
May 22:  Arrive back in Edinburgh (long weekends rock!)

May 25:  ??
May 26:  Edinburgh Zoo?
May 27:  Arthur's Seat?
This weekend really depends on the weather...

June 1:  ?? (last day student teaching)
June 2:  Craigmillar Castle?
June 3:  Fly back home

Kinda wanted to get a trip to Glasgow in, but that might not be possible.  Looking for suggestions on free/very cheap things to do in London next weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. ah sounds like you are having a blast!! i loved london, just walking around and seeing all the sites is so amazing. Definitely go on the London Eye! if you have time you should go to the London Dungeon too, its this hunted house like attraction takes you into room after room as actors depict scary stories in London’s past - sweeney todd, jack the ripper, etc. ps im visiting ofallon june and hopefully will see you then!

    ReplyDelete