Friday, May 18, 2012

Ready for London!

Well, I'm all packed and ready for my trip to London this weekend!  I just had to go back since my first trip there was so short (if you haven't seen that blog, I think it's my third post).  Okay, mostly because I really want to go to the WB Studio Tour London to see the sets of the beloved Harry Potter series.  I absolutely love the books and movies and I am thrilled to walk on the set on Monday and see how the magic happened. 

So here's my plan:
My coach bus leaves Edinburgh at 10:00pm tonight.  I have to carry my suitcase down four flights of steps, but it should be smooth sailing from there. 
My bus arrives in London at 6:45am and I will walk to my hostel nearby and check in.  Hopefully they will take my bag so that I don't have to worry about it.  Then I will get some breakfast.
My plans for Saturday could change easily, but I think I will go to King's Cross Station first to take a platform 9 3/4 picture, then go to the British Museum.  After the museum I will go to the Covent Garden, Leicester Square, and Trafalgar Square.  Then I will walk across the Millenium Bridge and go to the Tate Modern museum.
Sunday plans really depend on how much I got done on Saturday.  But I hope to do both the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum. 
On Monday I go to the Harry Potter tour and then I have a bit of free time before heading back to Edinburgh.  My coach bus leaves London at 7:30pm, stops in Manchester for 40 minutes at like 1:00am, and arrives in Edinburgh at 7:30am. 
On Tuesday I will upload all my pictures to facebook (which will take forever I'm sure).  I hope to write my blog posts each night and add pictures to them on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment