Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Getting the Hang of It

Well I'm into my fifth week of student teaching and it's going great.  Tuesdays are my hardest days because I teach four classes in a row.  That's still one less than I taught at my last placement, but last time I only taught three different lessons a day.  So that was a little tiring and the break and lunch were much needed.  The lessons went pretty smoothly today.  Right now I am teaching area of composite shapes, commission and overtime pay, and triangle similarity.  I will be moving onto new topics next week.  Monday is Victoria Day so I don't have school, and Tuesday is a teacher in-service and my coordinating teacher said that I should spend my day doing something more fun.  Don't have to tell me twice!  Even though I will probably spend Tuesday trying to recover from my big trip to London.  My planning for the weekend is going well.  I think I will museum hop since most of them are free and seem extraordinary.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment