Monday, May 21, 2012

A Truly Magical Day

Today I went to WB Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter. In no words can I describe to you how absolutely fantastic this place is. If you in any way even like the Harry Potter movies you need to get there as fast as you can. I'm sure it will be open for a long long time though.

I got to see original sets, props, and other magical things. I even tried some [delicious] butterbeer. It is just absolutely incredible how they were able to create such a magical world.

Pictures are worth a thousand words right? (Maybe more when these are your pictures.) 









When I got back in the city I decided to check out Westminster Abbey with my spare time. I got to see it on Easter but it was great to be able to walk around and spend more time looking at the sites. I also sat by the river for a bit.

Then I went back to the hostel to pick up my suitcase.  My coach left on time but due to construction, I got into Manchester later than expected.  It worked out just fine though.  So I spent pretty much 12 hours on a coach bus.  It was awful, but cheapest way to travel I could find.

My trip was absolutely fabulous.  I am very lucky to be able to do these things (and grateful I had the money saved up).

No comments:

Post a Comment