Monday, June 4, 2012

Back Home

On Saturday, my last day in Edinburgh, I went to the zoo. It was expensive but I did enjoy myself. You just can't get a better value than St. Louis's free and wonderful zoo. Then I finished packing when I got back.

Yesterday was a crazy flying day. Got up at 6:00 am and my cab picked me up at 7:00. Glad I had no problems with that. Use City Cabs - they were great. Only cost me £20 to get to the airport. No problems getting to London. At Heathrow I had to recheck my bags. By the time I got to my gate, they were boarding for Boston. So no problems with that long flight - 6 hours I think it was. Just crowded, but no big deal. Customs in Boston was easy peasy. And man was I excited to be back in America. Giddy is more like it. Oh, I also had to recheck my bags in Boston. Yuck. My flight to St. Louis was a bit delayed but it worked out because we were able to pick my cousin up at the airport as well. So when we landed I practically ran to meet my parents and boyfriend. So excited!

So I went to bed at 11:00pm which meant I was up for 23 hours that day with only about an hour of sleep. And did I sleep in? Nope, I woke up at 7. For no good reason. And now I'm enjoying the beautiful weather by my pool until the storm comes through in a couple hours. Oh, and doing laundry :P

No comments:

Post a Comment